Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Many say "It's not fair"!

Many people say to me how my situation just isn't fair. I can honestly say the thought has crossed my mind considering what I am going through. However, what's really not fair is people going through a thing like this and they don't have family and friends like I do. This month I celebrated my 47th birthday with my family, Mike Nelms, a former Redskin player visited me and gave me an autographed jersey and let me wear his Superbowl ring. This weekend from Friday to Sunday my family is throwing a "Uncle Lee's Hard Rockin' Weekend". It's a three day get together to fellowship and have fun. To each one of you I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind words and caring for me. God bless all and take care, Lee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world - spending time with you and all of the people in this world I love so much...

I am really looking forward to this coming weekend, I love you very very much road buddy - never forget that!

Keep smiling and keep your chin up; if there was something I could do I would do it - since there isn't - I'll just keep surrounding you with my love!

Ray said...

hey bro, it was a fun weekend and we owe it all to you! Y ou are a tru inspiration and the best brother anyone could ever ask for.

i love you, ray