Thursday, May 3, 2007

Keeping My Chin Up

Hi all, hope life is going good for everyone. I am still getting around with that 4 wheel walker and the ALS loan closet gave me a power chair to use. It does help save energy on some days. I just finished reading "A Painted House" by John Grisham. I read it in 4 days, which isn't astounding by any stretch but I have done no avid reading since 10th grade. I am going to start though because it helps to get mind in another place. It was a book that sucked me in and kept my attention and that helps. If you look at the pictures here you will see the dock gang. They are the guys working on my pond dock. I will be able to ride my scooter on the dock to fish so I am excited. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this. They have been giving up their time for my special need. Friends and family are key in my fight against ALS. The comments and posts on this site are greatly appreciated. Well until next time, take care and GOD bless.

No comments: